Sunday 5 November 2017

Readings from the Anthology

Here are some snippets from the collection of poems I published in my anthology.




"Time has failed,yet it moves


Life is here,still we expect


Years have rolled,the waters of sobs


Won't stop the gush


Life is unkind"




"If wishes were more


Oh!Dear,wished your pains snore


Cease forever its very sore


The agony of old age


Lies on your fraily image


I see you once like me


Forceful and brave


You once had courage your slave


How fair life can be"




These are just few lines from the collection,which could be read at anytime and anywhere. The handy book is available for purchase at amazon.com. You can also obtain the e-book version on www.e-bookonline.com .Reviews and comments are still welcome on the publication;this will help improve my future publications.














2

No comments: